OH DEER, are you late to the costume party?! I've gotcha covered! This is an easy makeup look that can be worn with a variety of outfits or accessories. Don't overthink this one...if it hints at woodsy creature, grab and go! I've included product links and a step-by-step makeup tutorial below.
FACE. Foundation: Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (Shade 3.5) | Concealer: Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (Fair Neutral) | Contour & Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills | Deep Contour: Urban Decay (same color in my crease for extra drama!)
1. Foundation + concealer...you know the drill. (I linked my favorites!)
2. Contour it up! This time, think Kardashian. Any normal contouring or bronzer color will work! I added Urban Decay's Darkhorse for an extra deep contour (also used in my creases).
4. Apply wing-tipped liner...go bold! No holding back now! (I used NYX Super Fat Eye Marker) I even went for a loose paintbrush look across my lid. Add a glittery highlighter for your corners (I used Loreal's Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner)
5. Don't forget your spots! I used NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil to do the trick...also lined my waterline with it!
6. As for mascara, I went for my every day waterproof gig...GIVENCY Noir Couture!
7. Grab your black liner again and draw a nose that connects to your upper lip (I tried to do a heart shape :)! For my bottom lip, I went for an almost-ombre look: NYX's Turnt Up in the corners, NYX Up the Bass in the middle and a touch of NYX Simply Nude to up the ante on the ombre!
Enjoy! Hope you can pull off the perfect last minute look for a safe and fun night!