The More You Know | 12 Things About Me
1. I’ve stayed in a train caboose, airstream trailer, treehouse and yurt…I love Airbnb adventures.
2. I can nap anywhere—anytime. I once fell asleep on a wooden bench at an elementary school in Warsaw, Poland. I had terrible jet lag, and have been known for my napping ability ever since.
3. I’ve never had a traffic violation.
4. I can work a Parent Trap quote (the Lindsay Lohan version) into almost any conversation.
5. If you see my fingers moving while we’re talking, I’m probably air typing our conversation like a geek.
6. Speaking of geek, I represented my class in Math Olympics for several years in grade school.
7. My grandfather was a Greek and Hebrew scholar.
8. I’m a lefty! (We’re the only people in our right minds, huh? ;) But, I play sports right-handed. You play sports? I played basketball, softball and volleyball growing up. I still enjoy the batting cages with my bestie and the golfing range with my dad.
9. I have a real fierce sweet tooth. My favorite dessert is at The Bench in Pebble Beach: Wood-Roasted Strawberries (topped with crumble topping, balsalmic glaze and cheesecake ice cream).
10. I started traveling with my parents at six weeks old. My dad has been in the music industry for over 40 years now, so I grew up surrounded by music. He actually spotted my mom at one of his concerts and they were married within five months. (It’s safe to say I have high expectations for my future God love story!)
11. I’m an only child…kind of. We now have two toy maltipoos named Justice and Tux.
12. My girl boss days started early on with selling crafts and lemonade at the end of our driveway. I started my photography business in high school, began selling handmade jewelry in college, majored in art in college, and now run ze blog. (I still offer photography services.) As for my current “job,” I work as a full-time worship pastor at my church! I’ve played piano there since I was 14-years-old.
Okay, it's your turn! Leave me a comment with a curious fact about yourself...