Nordstrom Anniversary Sale | Personal Purchases & Wishlist
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is quickly approaching its end (August 6) and prices will return to normal. This gorgeous suede moto jacket has been selling out like CRAZY all throughout the sale, but it's back in stock (at least for a moment) in a few sizes (I'm wearing a small), so snatch it up if it catches your eye and return it later if it doesn't work. Almost everything else I'm wearing in this outfit post is on sale (including this under $40 jumpsuit that I wear with everything and $40 Prada sneaker dupes), so check out the details above to shop my look!
As for the Nordstrom sale, I personally focus my attention on big ticket items I may not typically spend money on or have the budget for. Next on my shopping list is products I regularly purchase (like the Anastasia clear brow gel) I pick up products that I regularly use, grab staple fall pieces under $50 (like this faded black denim jacket) and snatch a few gifts along the way (eh-umm girl boss card holder under $20).
Like I said, buy and return is the name of the game...everything does sell out! Keep scrolling to check out my personal purchases and my top pick wishlist.
1. My mom and I both bought the Longline Moto Jacket (x-small for her, small for me). It'll be my go-to every day black jacket. It can be dressed up or dressed down. Not too heavy and a great length.
2. This ombre faux leather tote caught my attention from day one of the sale! It's just fun. Love this purple-ish color, but they have a gray one too!
3. You can't have too many denim jackets (in my opinion), and this is the first black one I've added to my collection! It has more stretch than any other denim I have, which makes for such a comfy fit...it's my favorite.
4. The Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel is part of my daily makeup routine, so to find it at a discount is worth having a few extra bottles on deck!
5. I spoke about the suede moto jacket CRAZE in my outfit details above...it's been selling like hotcakes (such a weird phrase?), so I hope it stays long enough for you to snatch one up.
6. The Ruffle Swing Jacket was another purchase specifically for Mom...how darling is it?! It still hasn't arrived yet, but I'm hoping it's perfect on her! I included the Perry Bootie because 1) to find Eileen Fisher shoes at such a huge discount is the BEST, 2) they'll be the most comfortable boot EVER (seriously--my favorite comfort brand) and 3) Mom actually purchased this pair in last year's sale! She'll be wearing them again all season long. Great investment piece for sure!
7. The Kate Spade drop waist coat was my big splurge this year. Definitely not something I would've spent the money on at full price! The fit is absolutely beautiful and I just love having a feminine coat for winter.
A few more items I purchased that are currently out of stock: Patchwork Cardigan (oversized to perfection), Faux Leather & Suede Satchel, Polka Dot Bell Sleeve Blouse (available in other colors), Santa Monica choker (my jewelry splurge), Y-choker (rose gold). Also, the Beachwaver is on sale! This is the curling iron I use to curl/wave my hair!!! It's well worth the money if you're in the market for a new curler...I'm obsessed with it. Linking all of these items, so keep checking back for restocks until August 6!
1. The velvet burnout booties...I mean, come on. They'd undoubtedly match everything I own. Here I go justifying another purchase! ;)
2. I love the art deco vibe of these Loren Hope drop earrings.
3. Girl Boss card holder...perfect stocking stuffer, under $20 gift exchange, secret Santa, or girlfriend gift.
4. If you've ever considered designer sunglasses, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale would be the time to buy them! These Gucci 51mm Round sunnies are totally killer!
5. I had a leather dress that lasted me for years and years...ever since, I've been on the hunt for another leather staple! I love this caramel color and the a-line fit would be so versatile, whether it's with a tank/cardi or a chunky knit oversized sweater! So tempting.
6. Splurge item that'd make ya feel like a million bucks! Cashmere wrap available in 4 colors, along with this colorblock option too. Would make for a great gift for a special woman in your life. LOVE!
7. This bell sleeve peplum top is so simplistic and chic. Say no more. I might wear it every day with a different jacket/cardi/coat for fall!
8. I find it challenging to find off-white boots that aren't tacky...these are super cute! Love the chunky short heel. They come in black and gray too.
9. How many days would you rather carry a wristlet around town than the kitchen sink in your handbag?! This smartphone wallet seems like the perfect on-the-go errand-running solution. YAS. The color is so fun too!
10. Can't get over the shape and color of these suede pumps! Could be worn with any color.
Want to share this post with your friends? CLICK HERE to pin!